Book Format definitions:
- Hardcover (hardbound)
Paperback (softcover, spiral binding, booklets)
- Mass Market Paperback is a small, usually non-illustrated, and inexpensive bookbinding format.
- Trade Paperback is a standard-sized or large-sized paperback book
- Board Book- (Thick paperboard for cover and pages)
- Audiobook - CD (Boxed)
- eBook - book in digital format
Books sold at blink are either brand new or pre-owned books. Here are the definitions of each category:
Brand New: A guaranteed brand-new, unused, unread copy in excellent condition.
Like New: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Unsold books that has been opened and read by customers may fall under this category.
Good: A pre-owned copy, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The book may show signs of wear and may include loose bindings, highlighting, and notes.
Acceptable: An old or well-worn pre-owned copy but remains readable. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. There might be markings, notes and highlights but they do not interfere with readability.
About This Item
1) Lose my virginity
2) Apologize to Rachel
3) Get back at Biff
4) Jam and party with Shakes the Clown
5) Laugh in death’s face
6) Go to Africa
7) Rob a bank
8) Tell Mark to screw himself
9) Find out why Grandpa and Dad don't talk
10) Tell the truth