Book Format definitions:
- Hardcover (hardbound)
Paperback (softcover, spiral binding, booklets)
- Mass Market Paperback is a small, usually non-illustrated, and inexpensive bookbinding format.
- Trade Paperback is a standard-sized or large-sized paperback book
- Board Book- (Thick paperboard for cover and pages)
- Audiobook - CD (Boxed)
- eBook - book in digital format
Books sold at blink are either brand new or pre-owned books. Here are the definitions of each category:
Brand New: A guaranteed brand-new, unused, unread copy in excellent condition.
Like New: A copy that has been read, but remains in excellent condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Unsold books that has been opened and read by customers may fall under this category.
Good: A pre-owned copy, but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The book may show signs of wear and may include loose bindings, highlighting, and notes.
Acceptable: An old or well-worn pre-owned copy but remains readable. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. There might be markings, notes and highlights but they do not interfere with readability.
About This Item
12 Little Things Global Filipinos Can Do to Help Our Philippines
1. Help your family or relatives back home: Some ideas
2. Livelihood. Help create a means to live for at least 1 Filipino and his family
3. Houses. Help build a home for a homeless family
4. Scholarships. Adopt at least 1 Filipino scholar
5. Classrooms, Libraries &Toilets. Help build one
6. Good Governance. We can have the government we deserve
7. Environment. Wherever you are, you are part of the hope
8. Spend your vacation in our Philippines.
9. Be an Ambassador of the Filipino.
10. Buy Filipino. Support our people's talents and products
11. Invest in our Philippines.
12. Help UNITE the Global Filipinos: Some ideas.